The 90’s are when I really got into makeup. I remember my mom bought me a Kevyn Aucoin book and I poured over it. The soft browns and nudes were such a departure from the harsh colours of the 80’s and I loved it. When I was sent this Bite Beauty multistick, it evoked a certain 90’s supermodel monochrome look that I knew I had to recreate. Hope it’s helpful!
1. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light
2. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer
3. Benefit Hoola bronzer
4. Make Up Forever HD concealer in Y21
5. Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Lush Nectarine
6. Nars blush in Albatross (used as a highlight)
Bite Beauty Multistick in Blondie (eyes, lips + cheeks), Cashew (cheeks only)
Please let me know if you have any requests for future videos, whether it’s a Q+A, hair, makeup!