It was my first time in Florida. And let me tell a few things about it (see my Instagram for photos):
– It is HOT (and I say that so happily)
– They have an amusement park called The Holy Grail Experience (I am all for religion and spirituality, but why not praise God in the building specifically built for that: the church?)
– They have a lot of great sales (I got the above sweater for $7.99. My mom and literally ran out of the store as if we’d robbed it).
– They have harmless bugs who basically attach at the wings and fly together in a little unit.They are called Love Bugs (insert heart-eyed emoji).
– They have an amazing museum of Salvador Dali’s works, which my mom insisted on taking me to. Thanks, Mom.
– They also have unbelievable white and turquoise beaches (as Florida borders with the Caribbean Sea).
I also thought I’d share with you my travel outfit as I know a lot of people have trouble looking presentable and comfortable while in flight.
– I always take a massive sweater or shawl as I get so cold.
– I never wear jewelry as I always end up losing it.
– If I’m bringing a hat, I always wear it, as hats are notoriously crushable while in transit.
– Heels are never fun when running through an airport, so stick to flats or sneakers.
I am happy to be home and happy to be wishing you a wonderful start to the week after taking the last one off!